As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for the Process design and development and optimisation of chemical recycling systems from inception through to start up, designing, running, testing and upscaling systems and processes, and upscaling the newly developed DePoly pilot plant.
- Process design and development and optimisation of chemical recycling systems from inception through to start up.
- Designing, upgrading and troubleshooting systems and processes.
- Upscaling the newly developed DePoly recycling plant.
- Utilise process simulation software to test and find the most appropriate production strategies.
- Develop standardized operating instructions for processes to ensure product quality.
- Bachelor or Master degree in chemical engineering, process engineering or related disciplines.
- Work experience in an industrial environment, or a solid foundation in the technology sector.
- Expert in process design and optimization, equipment sizing and upscaling studies.
- Expert in process simulation in accordance with industrial standards.
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced industrial environment.
- Be fluent in English, and have an intermediate knowledge of French.
- Have a Swiss working permit or be eligible to work in Switzerland.
- A stimulating working environment.
- The chance to grow with our company and make a real change.
- Become involved in the scaling up of new recycling technologies.
Your message is sent sucessfully and it will be answered soon