Become an integral part of DePoly's expanding business team: contribute to defining the GoToMarket strategy and scaling innovative green recycling technology, working towards engaging clients and building a strong business organization in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- You will be part of the growing business team at DePoly – defining the GoToMarket and scaling the novel tech – thereby contributing to a sustainable circular economy.
- You will work closely with the DePoly Commercial Lead on engaging new and existing clients, shaping and executing the GoToMarket strategy, and building a world-class business organization.
- Undergraduate degree – advanced degree a plus ideally in chemistry, material science, or related area.
- 3–5 years of relevant experience in strategy or commercial roles within a chemicals / packaging / textiles / recycling company or industry expertise from consulting, research, industry analyst.
- General understanding of chemicals / packaging / textile materials landscape – key players, trends, and markets. Knowledge of the waste management industry and its regulations can be a plus.
- Experience participating in or leading strategic projects, commercial programs and/or operational improvement projects.
- Strong business and industry acumen and problem solving, as well as strong interpersonal communication (verbal & written) to collaborate effectively with diverse teams (internal & external).
- Ability to establish relationships, credibility and work with Senior Managers & C–Level. Strong influencing skills & passion to educate them.
- Fluent in English, any other language a plus. Based in Switzerland – Swiss or EU-Citizen.
- A stimulating, diverse, and dynamic working environment.
- The chance to grow and expand horizons with our company and make a real change.
- Become involved in the scaling up and development of new recycling technologies.
Your message is sent sucessfully and it will be answered soon