As a Quality Assurance Chemist, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining ISO (or equivalent) operating procedures for quality analysis of raw materials and products to continuously develop DePoly Processes, as well as for creating quality reports and supporting the day to day work of our Analytical and Quality Assurance laboratory.
- Run and maintain the Analytical and Quality Assurance laboratory.
- Design, implement and maintain ISO or equivalent operating procedures for quality analysis of raw materials and products.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analysis on material produced at lab, pilot and commercial scale chemical recycling of different types of plastic.
- Liaise and work with the R&D and Engineering teams to continuously develop DePoly Processes.
- Prepare quality reports and quality documents, both internally and for customers.
- Masters or PhD in chemistry, with a strong focus on analytical chemistry.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with analytical equipment such as ICP and HPLC is essential, and experience maintaining analytical instruments is highly desirable.
- Can think independently, be well organised and motivated, and good communication skills as part of small and large teams, with the ability to cultivate and develop the role.
- Be fluent in English and have an intermediate knowledge of French.
- Have a Swiss working permit or be eligible to work in Switzerland.
- A stimulating and dynamic working environment.
- The chance to grow and expand horizons with our company and make a real change.
- Become involved in the scaling up and development of new recycling technologies.
Your message is sent sucessfully and it will be answered soon