We’re Hiring:Pilot Plant Operator
We are an award-winning Swiss company that is changing the way we recycle plastic. Founded in 2020, we are a team of young, dynamic, dedicated entrepreneurs who are committed to solving the plastic problem. Having built and optimized our pre-demo plant, we are about to build and optimize our 500 T-per-year showcase plant. We are also continually innovating, developing, and optimizing our DePoly process for PET recycling, but also advancing our techniques to recycle other consumer and industrial-based plastic waste and implementing these processes to the pilot scale. To assist in these ambitious aims, we are looking to expand our team by hiring a Pilot Plant Operator.
Responsibilities you'll be handling:
- Operating the pilot plant equipment, controlling and ensuring the smooth running of the process, and troubleshooting any issues.
- Handling and processing of the large number of chemicals required for the running of the pilot.
- Close collaboration with Engineering and R&D teams in the development of new product tests and process optimization
- Writing reports and documents for pilot trials and process performance.
We expect you to have these skills:
- Chemical Operator/Technician or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, or related disciplines.
- Work experience in an industrial environment or a solid foundation in the technology sector.
- Capable of independently running and operating various equipment and familiar with process control systems, a good foundation in chemistry and understanding of polymers is a plus.
- Well organized and motivated, comfortable working in a fast-paced industrial environment, and good communication skills in small and large teams.
- Be fluent in French and have an intermediate knowledge of English.
- Have a Swiss working permit or be eligible to work in Switzerland.
Here's what we can offer:
- A stimulating, diverse, and dynamic working environment.
- The chance to grow and expand horizons with our company and make a real change.
- Become involved in the scaling up and development of new recycling technologies.
Apply for this position
Want to see more?Back to careers
Submit your CV
Your message is sent sucessfully and it will be answered soon