We are an award winning, top 10 start-up company in Switzerland, that is building a 500T demonstration plant to showcase our technology that chemically recycles PET plastic to its two monomers in a low energy, environmentally friendly, sustainable process. With our PilotPlant and Quality Labs established, we are looking to move to the next stage of Quality Assurance for our customers by hiring a Lab Quality Control Manager to shape our quality development. Reporting to the Head of QA and the CSO, the manager will be responsible for validating the quality of all material produced on the DePoly Pilot Plant, using ICP-OES and HPLC to analyse metal and organic contaminants, UV-VIS to measure colour, and wet chemistry techniques for other properties. The manager will implement these results into a QMS system, working closely with the Pilot Plant Operators. This work will provide the baseline as we scale up and implement the QMS on our 500T Showcase plant currently being built, and ultimately our commercial scale plants.
- Run and maintain the Analytical and Quality Assurance Laboratory, using ICP-OES, HPLC, UV-Vis and wet chemistry techniques to measure the quality of monomers produced on our pilot plant.
- Implement and maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure the quality of monomers produced by the Pilot Plant matches specifications both internally and for customers.
- Work closely with the pilot plant operators, and Laboratory Management, communicating quality results to optimise processes.
- Prepare quality reports and quality documents, both internally and for customers.
- Degree or Technical Qualification with a strong focus on analytical chemistry.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with analytical equipment such as ICP and HPLC, UV-Vis and GC/MS, and experience maintaining such analytical instruments is essential.
- Experience working in, or running a Quality Assurance Laboratory is essential.
- Can think independently, be well organised and motivated, and good communication skills as part of small and large teams, with the ability to cultivate and develop the role.
- Be a excellent communicator, fluent in English and have a good working knowledge of French.
- Have a Swiss working permit or be eligible to work in Switzerland.
- A stimulating and dynamic working environment.
- The chance to grow and expand horizons with our company and make a real change.
- Become involved in the scaling up and development of new recycling technologies.
Your message is sent sucessfully and it will be answered soon